Since I’ve been a mortgage lender my entire professional career, the idea of borrowing a few dollars without having to undergo the home loan process intuitively strikes me as strange. But, there are some situations for which a personal loan — that is, one that is not secured by the collateral of your home — can be a great fit:
- Need to consolidate high-interest rate credit cards?
- Need to do a minor remodeling project around your home?
- Need to eliminate, once and for all, a pesky medical bill?
- Need to make a major expense and don’t want to entirely deplete your savings?
- Or, perhaps, want to get your home painted and cleaned up and ready for sale, so that you can get top dollar?
Need the miracle of a few, quick bucks but don’t have your own personal Jesus to perform that miracle? Don’t want to give up your great low, mortgage rate on your home through a cash-out refinance and don’t want to add an adjustable rate HELOC either? Give us a call or click on this link and let’s see if our no-fee personal loan is a match made in heaven!!!
Reach out and touch me,
SVP of Mortgage Lending
Marin Office: 324 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., San Anselmo, CA 94960
*The views and opinions expressed on this site about work-related matters are my own, have not been reviewed or approved by Guaranteed Rate and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Guaranteed Rate. In no way do I commit Guaranteed Rate to any position on any matter or issue without the express prior written consent of Guaranteed Rate’s Human Resources Department.