This election cycle, there has been much disinformation propagated about voting by mail, and in an effort to help fellow community members arrive at the truth, I am providing below the drop-off locations as an additional way to submit your ballot prior to November 3. To receive an absentee ballot, you must have first registered online. Once you’ve received and completed your ballot you can mail it back or drop it off. At any time, if you need help or additional information, you can access it at www.marinvotes.org.
- Albert J. Boro Community Center, 50 Canal Street, San Rafael, 94901
- Civic Center, 3501 Civic Center Drive, San Rafael, 94903
- Marin Health and Wellness Campus, 3240 Kerner Blvd., San Rafael, 94901
- Whistlestop, 930 Tamalpais Ave., San Rafael, 94901
- Corte Madera Recreation Center, 498 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera, 94925
- Fairfax Town Hall, 142 Bolinas Road, Fairfax, 94930
- Novato Library, 1720 Novato Blvd., Novato, 94947
- San Anselmo Town Hall, 525 San Anselmo Ave., San Anselmo, 94960
- Marin City Library, 146 Donahue St., Sausalito, 94965
- Bolinas Community Center, 14 Wharf Road, Bolinas, 94924
- West Marin Health and Human Services Center, 1 Sixth St., Point Reyes, 94956
The nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice conducted a meticulous review of elections that had been investigated for voter fraud and found “miniscule incident rates of ineligible individuals fraudulently casting ballots” — no more than 0.0025 percent.
Up until this point, I never thought a service I might provide to our clients moving into the county might be providing information about how to cast a ballot. But with all that’s at stake this time — and every time really — I’m leaving nothing to chance. Whether by mail, by drop-off at the locations above, or in person, make sure your voice is heard and your vote is counted.
Get out the vote,
Vice President of Mortgage Lending
Marin Office: 324 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., San Anselmo, CA 94960
Berkeley Office: 1400 Shattuck Ave., Suite 1, Berkeley, CA 94709
*The views and opinions expressed on this site about work-related matters are my own, have not been reviewed or approved by Guaranteed Rate and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Guaranteed Rate. In no way do I commit Guaranteed Rate to any position on any matter or issue without the express prior written consent of Guaranteed Rate’s Human Resources Department.
Guaranteed Rate. Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee NMLS License #2611 3940 N. Ravenswood Chicago, IL 60613 – (866) 934-7283